Sunday, December 2, 2012

Change in the Wind

Hey folks. It's been a while.

Life has been getting in the way of me blogging. This blows since I know God wanted me to do this blog and it's been neglected. After much praying God should me what to do. I read my Bible nearly every morning and I write about what I read, what's going on in my head, and what God's doing through all of it.

This is now what Sinner's Circle Blog is going to be. Instead of having polished, carefully written essays, I will be putting up the quick snapshots of what God is doing in my morning times with him. This will be raw, honest, and a little scattered. In each post I will cite what I read so if you want to read what inspired my little rant then you can.

Don't worry, sometimes I'll throw up something that's been edited and polished, but that will be when I have the time and when God really presses on me.

This is still a place for open, honest, discussion about God, Life, etc and I hope that this new format will inspire more of that. I hope you enjoy it and pass it along!

Another Sinner in Grace,
Danny Exyle.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me bro. Look forward to your mental excretions tempered by the Bible.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete